Code of Conduct.
You agree to use the Website in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
1) You are solely responsible for any information that you display when using the Website or to other members. You will keep all information provided to you through the Website as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you;
2) You will not use the Website to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings, which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language;
3) You will not forward chain letters through the Website;
4) You will not use the Website to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or other civil rights of any person;
5) You will not post messages, pictures or recordings or use the Website in any way which violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trademark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law.
Your use of the Website is for your own personal use. You may not authorize others to use the Website and you may not transfer your accounts with other users.
6) You will not use the Website to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or websites.
7) You are aware that the Website may contain explicit adult oriented materials provided by consenting users.
Privacy and Use of Information
You acknowledge that
(1) We cannot ensure the security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;
(2) We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Website.
(3) We cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Website, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users.
(d) You acknowledge that you can not sue Perfecthumsafar.com or any of its employees for any damages done to you through the site.
We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Website. You may not use the Website for any unlawful purpose.
Removal of Information.
While we do not and cannot review every message or other material posted or sent by users of the Website, and are not responsible for any content of these messages or materials, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete, move, or edit messages or materials, that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate the Code of Conduct set out above or any applicable content guidelines, or to be otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of advertisements, public postings, messages and other materials you may upload to the Website or users of the Website.
Termination of Access to Website.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Website at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.